This is a growing, evolving list. The following are resources we use and like. If any one has suggestions to add, please let me know in the comment box. :)
Our Curriculum for 2008/2009
A Child's Book of Poems
Artistic Pursuits
Book of Mormon
Brain Pop
Beautiful Feet: History of Classical Music
Beautiful Feet: Early American History
Discovering Great Artists
Easy Make and Learn Projects--Human Body
Faber Piano Adventures
Handbook of Nature Study, The
History Pockets
Honey for a Child's Heart
Holy Bible
I Love America
Illustrated Scripture Stories
Journal Writing
Kid Zone
Learning Language Arts Through Literature
Prima Latina
Read-Aloud Handbook
Saxon Math
Story of the World--Ancient Civilization
Story of the World--Middle Ages
Usborne Internet-linked 100 Science Experiments
Usborne Internet-linked Encyclopedia of the Ancient World
Usborne Internet-linked Science Encyclopedia
Well Trained Mind, The
Wasatch Home Educators Network
Writing Strands
1 comment:
HI, wow! we just moved too and I am well... overwhelmed might be an understatement. I loved your blog mine is not updated but it's www.mackthetigger.blogspot.com
I would love to know more about how you do your homeschool, I am quite the novice. I am also intrested in that group you belong to that has such great fieldtrips!
Thank you,
Silvina
Post a Comment