Nov 22, 2007

Truth Restored


My husband helped his professor on a photo shoot for the "Truth Restored" campaign for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He got to travel to New York City and meet the photographer, Neil Selkirk. It was a very neat experience and I'm thrilled to see the banners on other people's blogs. You can find out more information about the campaign here. If you click on the picture below it will take you to mormon.org

This is what our family believes. It makes us happy. It gives us hope. It gives our lives so much meaning and purpose. There is a God. He sent His son to earth. Jesus is the perfect example of love. Because of His death and resurrection, we can also live again and be with the ones we love, forever. All of the simple truths of His gospel have been restored today. We invite everyone to learn of this gospel and urge you to invistigate for yourselves whether it is true.

If you want to display these on your site, email me and I'll send you the html that includes the link to mormon.org ALSO if you have any questions about what I believe please email me : sonja@sonjasfunbooks.com



4 comments:

Montserrat said...

We live in one of the 'pilot' areas for this new ad campaign. It's been amazing seeing the ads on billboards in Reno, hearing them on the radio, and seeing them on TV.

Bertie said...

WOW!! I love those banners and what an incredible project for Jeremy to get to work on! You guys are sooo neat! I love the gospel and am excited for this new "campaign" to reach more of the world!! Thanks for sharing!

Ice Cream said...

I can't wait to tell people that I "know" the wife of one of the creators of these ads. It's like knowing celebrity. =)

nicole said...

What a pure and beautiful testimony you have Sonja...and what a neat thing that Jeremy gets to be involved in.