Jul 1, 2007

Wonderful Places

ABCteach--free educational printables
AIGA--Graphic Design headquarters
Budget Homeschool
Can Teach
Classical--good music
Classics for Kids--kid friendly music lessons
Cursive Writing Worksheets--from Kidzone
CurClick--more lesson plans and printables
First School--preschool free printables
From the TopHomeschool Views--free printables
Homeschool Freebie of the Day-- one of my favorite sites.
Kate DiCamillo--on of my favorite authors. I love her journal entries.
LDS National Homeschoolers Association
Learning Page--great free printables
Lizzie's List--veteran homeschooler's list of curriculum and handy sites.
Love to Learn--fabulous educational materials.
Orisinal--fun, pretty games to numb your mind when you need it.
Scolastic Spelling Word Lists--national spelling lists according to grade
Sesame Street--my preschoolers LOVE this site.
Spell It! --tons of spelling lists according to language derivatives from Merriam Webster
Spelling Worksheets--from edHelper. These are great!
Starfall--learn to read with free games and fun.
Story Nory--free audio books for children
Surgardoodle.net---amazing site for lots of LDS helps.
Sqeetus--Another fantastic author, Shannon Hale's blog.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Inspirational talks, articles, resources, and what we believe.
The Idea Door--fun stuff for primary and scouts.
Usborn Quicklinks--Really great resource for the web. Usborne Internet-linked books are wonderful!
Utah Symphony--someday we'll go to concerts every weekend.
Wasatsh Home Educators Network--A life saver. Excellent, well organized group of homeschoolers. Includes links to other resources.
WhatBird.com--comprehensive bird information and identification

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sonja,
Beautiful blog! And thank you for that list, some I have and many I don't! I love that Orisinal!! Milly is aloud 20 minutes (sometimes longer depending if I am in the middle of something) on Tuesdays, and this will be a perfect one to connect to her little blog that she can click on. And I will have to bookmark some of these others for my own use!! Thank you!!!

Emily said...

Oh, and I just went through the rest, there are more great ones to connect, and I love how your blog is organized, with Story of the world, family read aloud, what you are reading, very cool!!