
Claire had her first "tumbling" lesson today! There were no other kids in her class so she got a private lesson. Her teacher really worked her hard. She spent a whole hour running, jumping, skipping, stretching, squating, attempting hand stands and splits, doing the crab walk, the leap frog, doing the bridge, sommersaulting, stradle rolling and the mermaid and SO much more. She kept right up with her teacher. I thought that at the end she would come out and say she didn't want to go back. But she was so excited about everthing! She can't wait to do it again. Her teacher couldn't believe it when I told her Claire had turned three only a few months ago. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.
It was a busy day all around today. After tumbling and school, I had piano lessons and then in the evening we went to a cub scout pack meeting. It was fun, but Claire was SO tired when we got home...she went right to bed. I'm pretty tired too, so.....
3 comments:
Claire is soooo cute! She has grown sooo much since I last saw her when she was what?? 3 months old?? Oh, and in the above post... I think you and your sister look exactly alike! You are both beautiful:)
Fun Sonja. Claire looks so cute. I put Jacie in at the same age and now she starts Advanced Tumbling this fall and Gymnastics with 6 yr olds too. It's amazing how one day they just pick up a cartwheel or a round off and off they go. Good Luck to you. I still don't know how you do all you do! Luv ya.
Sonja,
I'm so proud of you. I remember when you made your decision to homeschool and look at you now. You've put Claire in tumbling already. Let me know what your plans are for the future. Any changes?
Post a Comment