Oh my gosh! It shows what great parents you had to stop and take a picture of such a mess. I miss your folks. Tell them I said hi!
Classic! Everyone should have a picture of getting caught playing with makeup! Not that I hope Sophie does that because frankly I'd rather just skip that mess, but what memories it makes! :)
Too cute! I have a picture like that also, however I think I got into the nail polish and had it up and down my arms!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! It shows what great parents you had to stop and take a picture of such a mess. I miss your folks. Tell them I said hi!
Classic! Everyone should have a picture of getting caught playing with makeup! Not that I hope Sophie does that because frankly I'd rather just skip that mess, but what memories it makes! :)
Too cute! I have a picture like that also, however I think I got into the nail polish and had it up and down my arms!
Post a Comment