What a great tribute! So many birthdays. Sonja, did you cut your hair?
Yes- Sonja--- your hair looks soooo amazing like that!! Great cut- and you pull it off like a movie star! :)
Thanks Sonja! Happy B-Day to everyone.
Oh, and to clarify the haircut thing, we took that picture a while ago. It was a cute cut though.
Oh yes...I should have clarified that. My hair is not short. In fact, right now it is the longest it has ever been. I'm thinking about cutting in though...
I don't know what to do about my hair!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a great tribute! So many birthdays. Sonja, did you cut your hair?
Yes- Sonja--- your hair looks soooo amazing like that!! Great cut- and you pull it off like a movie star! :)
Thanks Sonja! Happy B-Day to everyone.
Oh, and to clarify the haircut thing, we took that picture a while ago. It was a cute cut though.
Oh yes...I should have clarified that. My hair is not short. In fact, right now it is the longest it has ever been. I'm thinking about cutting in though...
I don't know what to do about my hair!
Post a Comment