Sep 22, 2007

Heber Creeper

The station was bustling. The sky was gray and the air was crisp, cold and fresh. My traveling party consisted of four cub scouts, two tag-along sisters and one other mother. We blew on to the train just as the station master called, "All aboard!" It was easy to slip back in time for a little while and enjoy the majesty of riding through a golden country side ablaze with the colors of autumn behind a mighty iron horse.



5 comments:

Loretta and Richie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Hope it was worth the small fortune I've heard it costs to ride that train:)

otherwise known as Sam said...

You know what? They gave us a cub scout discout. It was only $5 a ticket for us!
--Sonja

otherwise known as Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loretta and Richie said...

Cool. I want to be a cub scout!

Bertie said...

Oh, I miss Utah this time of year!! I love the Heber Creeper:) Such a beautiful ride and what a fun leader you are!! You amaze me with all the home schooling and cub scouts, and everything you do!:)