This is what you would have heard, if you were walking up to Mount Timpanogos Caves when we were walking down. Samuel took it upon himself to encourage ALL the weary hikers. We really did love going up to the caves. It was a great way to end our unit study on rocks and minerals. Jeremy and I were so impressed with our kids--they all walked the whole way up and down and through the caves (with the exception of Anna,of course) .

I was a little nervous after reading all these signs:




This is the effect it had on us:

The cave was amazing. The first picture is of the "Heart of Timpanogos". It's about 2 million years old and weighs about 2 tons. In the middle cave they turned off the lights and we experienced "total darkness".


It was a fun trip! If you want to learn more about the Mount Timpanogos caves click
here .
1 comment:
Fun Sonja. I laughed a the pic of you guys snuggled away from the cliff edge:)
Post a Comment