Oct 19, 2007

4x4 MEME

What does MEME stand for?
I got tagged by my new friend Cocoa! Do you dream in chocolate?? I think Cocoa does. :D
So here we go:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Ophthalmic Technician
2. Receptionist at a Print Shop
3. Hostess at Sheri's
4. Life Guard/ Swim Instructor

Four places I've lived:
1. Tacoma, WA
2. Edmond, OK
3. Nurnberg, Germany
4. San Francisco, CA

Four movies I love:
1. LOTR
2. Pride & Prejudice - A & E version
3. Thoroughly Modern Millie
4. Princess Bride

Four movies I'd like to see:
1. Bourne Ultimatum
2. Becoming Jane
3. Golden Compass
4. Just can't think of another one right now...

Four favorite foods: (I have so many favorites!)
1. Spinich Saag (Indian soup)
2. I've liked all the Thai dishes I've tried so far
3. Anything my mom makes
4. Baklava (especially Sunny's)

Four weird things about me: (I can only list four?)
1. I have small ears.
2. I don't think this is weird, but I like to tell people that my mom is from Finland.
3. I hardly ever wear socks and shoes.
4. I like the color of blood but I don't like to look at blood.

Four places I'd rather be:
1. In bed reading a good book.
2. Swimming in a clear mountain lake on a warm sunny day.
3. In the temple with ALL my children and family. (someday!)
4. Exploring old castles with Jeremy.

2 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I would love to go to all those places too (not necessarily with your husband, though). I would also invite you to over for my Indian food (and baklava) tonight if only you lived closer.

Montserrat said...

A meme (rhymes with theme) is sort of like a chain letter for bloggers. And, yes, sometimes I do dream in chocolate, especially when I'm pregnant. :D

I saw Becoming Jane and was sorely disappointed. :C I so wanted to like it!

Whenever we watch Thoroughly Modern Millie my girls always want to make tapioca and sing, "Tap, tap, tapioca..."

Thanks for participating! It's fun to learn more about you.