Oct 29, 2007

Extreme Makeovers



It's carving time,
It's carving time,
The seeds are all around.

It's carving time,
It's carving time,
The guts are up my arm.

It's carving time,
And now I can begin
To see my pumpkin's grin.




7 comments:

Montserrat said...

Love how they aren't the 'traditional' faces. We're carving ours tomorrow.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Very cute, both the family *and* the pumpkins.

Note to self: buy tea lights to light up our pumpkins!

Ice Cream said...

So, do you have a kid that spends the whole carving time, every year, in tears and gagging over how hard it is and how gross the guts are? This year I almost declared, "No more pumpkins, EVER!!!!" all because of one overly dramatic girl. ARGH. Too bad I love pumpkin carving so much, or I would have.

Bertie said...

Your family is too cute, Sonja!! Look at those kids! But, where is the picture of YOU carving with the guts all the way up YOUR arm:) That is what I really, really want to see! Great pumpkin faces!

Anonymous said...

Great pumpkins!! We didn't carve any this year. Grandma and Poppa took them to buy pumpkins and helped them decorate with markers. They were all too small to carve anyway.

I remember the first time we carved one together. A held his nose the whole time because "they're stinky!"

Loretta and Richie said...

I second "my ice cream diary." You guys are cute!

Jill Hunt said...

After reading everyone blogs looks like carving pumpkins was the FHE activity. You guys did a great job!