Oct 31, 2007

Games and Giveaways

I love Usborn books and I love giveaways! So I've come up with this happy combination. The prize is this lovely Nativity Book, brand-new, absolutely free and mailed to you. Please leave one comment to enter and make sure I can get a hold of you by email if you are the lucky winner. My three-year-old will choose one at random on November 7. Sorry, you must live within the United States to enter. If you'd like to see more books, or enter to win $50 worth of free books check out my store at: www.sonjasfunbooks.com

Also! My husband sent me this fun site today. It has the loveliest (and I mean gorgeous graphics) games I've ever seen. My children and I enjoyed them SO much: Orisinal.

Be sure to check out the other giveaways at the It's Fall 'Yall carnival.

145 comments:

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Please count me in! :)

windycindy said...

Hello, What a perfect book for a Christmas gift ( or an early gift!)
I have a great-niece and great-nephew who would love the book. Please enter me in your contest. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

OH, as a homeschooling mom of three, I really love Usborne!

Angela said...

I love usborne.. Please enter us we'd give the book a good home!

My Blessings From Above said...

Count me in please!

Deanne said...

neat giveaway, and so timely! Sign me up!

Maude Lynn said...

My daughter loves our Advent Calendar, and I think she would love this!

kelli (at) pfrog (dot) net

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Count me in.

Denise said...

This would be a great addition to our fisher price little people nativity set!
THanks!

Anonymous said...

What a great family time gift. Thanks for the offer

Rebecca said...

Count me in please!

This Journey of Mine said...

oh- please include me! Thanks.

Susanne said...

My kids and I would love this!!

Shannon said...

What a great book! I am always on the lookout for solid Advent books for my boys!

Sign me up!

Shana said...

Please count me in on this one, my boys would love it!

Amy said...

What a great giveaway! Please count me in! :)

Katie said...

Yes, please! This book looks great!

Sea Star said...

What a fun Christmas book. Sign me up.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks great, my daughter loves her usborne books.

Anonymous said...

Please include me in your drawing! Thanks!

Jenny said...

I'd love to be entered in the drawing!

Kristiem10 said...

I like Usborne. They are a great company. I have two special needs kids who have just recently started sitting still for books. This would be great to win. Thanks for the chance.

M the Mommy said...

I need a good Christmas book for my twins and this would be perfect. Please count me in and thank you for the lovely giveaway.

Christina.B said...

Count me in! this would be great for our son.

Jill Hunt said...

Oh I love Usborne books!! I was bummed I can't go to Debbie's party tonight since I have to go to a meeting at Tyler's school, so please count me in on this drawing!!!

Genevieve P said...

Please enter me!!

Kristin said...

Looks like a great book!

Janet said...

Count me in!

Ice Cream said...

I put my email in my p[rofile just for this contest. I LOVE Usborne books.

Midge said...

Count me in please.

Anonymous said...

Yes please! : )

Rain
raindames@verizon.net

Alicia said...

count me in!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GREAT!!!
Please enter me!!!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

I love Usborne!

Chad said...

sounds great!

Tiffany Marston said...

Cool giveaway. Sing me up...Please

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea! My kids would love this!
bama_sunny@hotmail.com

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

My girls would love this. Thanks for the giveaway!

Annikke said...

What a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance!
nikkesp@yahoo.com

Someone Being Me said...

That is really neat. Please sign me up for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Count me in, please!

Thanks!

artandnature [at] juno dot *com*

michelle said...

That game site you posted is awesome! I took just a few minutes to play, but I have bookmarked it to revisit later. As for the prize, we homeschool and have tons of Usborne books on our shelves, but we do not have this one. I would love to be entered in your drawing!

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

Bowen Family- Ashley said...

Count me in Please!!

Hélène said...

Perfect for Advent and Christmas. Please enter me!

Katie said...

Looks like a fantastic book. I checked out the site and will visit again later. Very pretty graphics. Thanks for the great giveaway!

katie at dekabyte dot com

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice that we can think about Christmas, now?

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

Is it wrong to covet this? We'd love it.

Heather said...

Oh I'd love to have this book for our collection.

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! Count me in please. Email is in my profile.

Kyle said...

enter me please!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me. Thanks!!
alr928@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a WONDERFUL prize. Thanks for offering it and please include me.
Blessings,
~TONI~

Montserrat said...

Great giveaway, Sonja! You weren't kidding about the lovely graphics on Orisinal. What a fun site! How do you guys find them?

Unknown said...

I love Usborne too! This one looks great. We don't have any holiday Usborne books. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Please count me in. My little boy would love this book.

Donna said...

We love Usborne books!

greg&sarina said...

Please enter me!!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

We would love to have this book. Usborne books are great and as homeschoolers we like to get our hands on as many as possible. However, they are usually a luxury we cannot afford. We would love to have this book and it would be greatly used and enjoyed!

~Lynn
minathan@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Usborne books are the best. We have so many of them..but not this one.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a great book! Please count me in. Thanks for hosting.

Amy said...

I think my kids would love this one! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love a chance to win this for my kids. Thanks for offering such a family-friendly giveaway. :-)

sarah_carol (at) hotmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Count me in!!

Debby
all_for_christ_6 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Kara said...

count me in!

Anonymous said...

count me in.

Tami said...

Sounds like a great book for my kids. Thanks.cuumugbe

Sassyfrazz said...

Great give away! I would love this...super book!

Come see my contest, too!
http://sassyfrazz.blogspot.com

The Spicer Family said...

Wonderful gift! Thanks for giving it away! Jill

Shauna said...

Please count me in! I love Usborne books.

Sharijoy said...

What a wonderful gift that would make!!

Anonymous said...

My children would really enjoy this. My email is carrotribe@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Enter me please!

Janis Rodgers said...

Please enter me! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a great book. afriend@netcommander.com

Anonymous said...

We also love Usborne...my daughters would enjoy this!
Cathy
greyhoundgirl29(at)yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

enter me please! ( :
Thanks,
Mandi
onecrazymom4littlemonkeys@yahoo.com

The Proverbs Wife said...

With the advent season so close, I would love to have this book for my children. They love any stories that are based on the bible.

Lil' Ladybug Designs said...

oh, we love orisinal! and this would be a great book to add to our collection!

Unknown said...

What a great give-away.
I would love to win.
Thanks!

You can find contact with me through the contactform at the right top of my site, called: "contactform".

Feel welcome to enter my give-away!

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

Pick me pleezze! Thanks for the chance to win this great prize.

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/
blessedwith4sons@gmail.com

selah said...

Sounds like a great book!

Mich said...

oh my daughter would love this book!

noreen said...

my kids would love to win this book

Christine said...

Please enter me. My kiddos would love this. Thanks

Chelsea said...

I think our family would really enjoy this!

Audra Marie said...

My kids would love this. :)

Thanks for the chance to win.

Audra
writetome (at) thesilvas (dot) com

Doreen said...

Sounds perfect!!! :)

Memarie Lane said...

I would love to win this for my kids!

heather h said...

This is fun. Please include me in the giveaway. I love this neat little book.

Tamara said...

That looks like a great book!

mrshuntinak AT msn DOT com

Mavis said...

neat indeed. i would love it too.

mama k said...

enter me please!

mamaknj at msn dot com

CanCan said...

I love Usborne books. Please count me in!

CanCan said...

Your Sonja's Fun Books link isn't working :(

Anonymous said...

Please count me in!

Tricia said...

Sounds great. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
mccammacks(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Michelle said...

I'd love to win this for my daughter.

Anonymous said...

Count me in on this awesome drawing please:-).
Michelle
eightawesomkids@msn.com

Granola said...

Our family would love this!

Rockin' Mama said...

Sounds great!

PastormacsAnn said...

Adorable. Please count me in. Great giveaway!

Dawn said...

What a perfect time to give this book away.

Rmomof3 said...

The blessings would love this! Please add us to the list!
Thanks!
Renee

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great book. Thanks,

Jennifer
jent1994@htcomp.net

Sheila said...

My boys would love this!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! love it!

Erin said...

Great giveaway!

Jan said...

We love to collect Christmas books and I haven't seen that one. Thanks for the chance to win!

Unknown said...

Please enter me in your contest
srkb@juno.com

Ann'Re said...

Sounds wonderful, thanks for the opportunity to win. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes please!!

JewelsHud said...

I would ADORE this - especially at Christmas time!! I'd love to win! Thanks for the giveaway!

julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com

Nemmer said...

Please count me in! Email is nemmer88 at gmail dot com

Rachel said...

This would be wonderful for my four children for the coming season. Count me in please.

Cranberryfries said...

Holy cow I dont think I've ever seen more comments! Maybe I should do a giveway :) I'm a comment junkie.

Linda SS said...

Sounds like a wonderful book and since it's Usborne, I know it WILL be. Thanks for the chance to win for my little grandchildren:)

Emily Widdison said...

You have got to be joking me! 116 comments! No WAY!

Tara said...

What a perfect gift for my four little ones! Thanks!

Eden said...

I would love to win! Please enter me into your giveaway. Thanx. My email is in my profile.

Eden

Qtpies7 said...

I love Usbourne books, too! Please enter me for this great book! My kids would like to read it with me.

Krista said...

Yay! I'd love to have this to start as a Christmas tradition for my son!
BTW, isn't Orisinal cool? I like the running panda one!

Kyleen King Zelenak said...

What a perfect book to give as a gift this Christmas! Count me in too and thanks for the chance to win.

Anonymous said...

Please enter me.

Nikki

Angelheart135@aol.com
www.homeschoolblogger.com/Angelheart/

Shelly said...

I would love this!
bwyramon@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

Count me in! Good luck everyone & Happy Fall!

Jessica Snell said...

That sounds lovely. Please include me!

Mrs. Pear said...

Oh! Please enter me!

Anonymous said...

Please count me in!

Anonymous said...

Please count me in!

Becca said...

This looks like such a great book to enjoy with my kids at Christmas time. Thank you!

LivingforGod said...

Please count me in. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Enter me, please. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

My kids would adore this! Thanks! meg (dot) wilson (at) gmail (dot) com

April said...

I would love to be entered thank you!

Melissa said...

Pick me!

The Saunders Family said...

love anything Christmas!

Dell said...

We give our children a Christmas book each for each year. Love to add to the collection.
cbrianlowe@juno.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win this.
Theresa N
weceno@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This book would be such a TREAT!
Thank you,
Angela
:)
mybuttercup (@) cavtel (.) net

Unknown said...

What a marvelous gift! Please, by all means add me to the giveaway.;)

Karen said...

This is fabulous, please count me in. Thanks!

kpuleski [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

enter me please.
ernestsgirl82@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This looks like a really good book! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Enter me please!
Kerri

Becky J. said...

Wow, you win the prize for the most comments ever! I won't have a chance, but I'll throw my name in anyway. What a fun idea!