
Thirteen reasons why my eye is twitching right now:
1. Anna threw-up at 3am this morning.
2. In her bed, then my bed.
3. She's still nursing (for comfort mostly)...so when I refused to nurse her, because I didn't want her to throw-up again, she screamed.
4. She screamed long and hard.
5. After a shower and an hour of screaming, we finally settled down on the couch. Just as she had nodded off to sleep, Claire woke up crying.
6. Claire came to the couch crying.
7. Anna woke up.
8. Have you ever been SO tired and had 2 people crying and screaming in your ear?
9. I think it's considered a form of torture in some countries.
10. Jeremy came down to help and the girls cried even louder. They did get blessings though.
11. We finally went to sleep about 6:30am. Me and my little ones cramped up on the couch.
12. I awoke to mountains of laundry. Yucky....
13. So tired...going to bed.
Everyone is feeling better today and we actually did a lot of fun projects, which I will post about later. I'm so thankful for the SMART habits Saturday program, otherwise I probably would have been a lot more tired.
7 comments:
Oh, I am so sorry!!! It's my turn to send big hugs your direction. And yes, I've been so tired and had two little people screaming and crying at me.
Hope tomorrow goes better for you.
Ohhh... I feel for you. Hopefully you get some rest! We're probably going to the zoo on Saturday- forecast 67 degrees. Jeremy probably has the day off, but want to go? If you can't, maybe in the next week or two? Hope your family feels better soon!
Oh, Sonja!! I'm so sorry to hear that too! This is when I wish I was still your neighbor and I would take your kids ALL day so that you could rest up! I'm so glad to hear ya'll are doing better today though-- sick days/non sleepy nights are never fun.
The hazards of motherhood are never fun. Hopefully you're all on the up and up and doing much better today!
Oh the days of nursing and puking. I've been so lucky in the puke department this year (knock on wood, a lot). but my heart bleeds for you and I remember the feeling all to well. I'm glad you've been getting to bed early though so you are better able to handle it all.
=) =) =)
I feel for you. We have had so many of those nights in the past years and each time is hard. It never gets easier. I hope the nights to come you can get some better rest. You still are an amazing mom to me though. Puke or not!
Sonja,
Your eye is twitching? Maybe it's Miegs syndrome. How about a little botox?
love, dad
Post a Comment