What was I doing 10 years ago?
Jeremy and I were still honeymooning! We were both working in a small print shop in Puyallup, WA. Both going to school. In fact, we did EVERYTHING together in those days. We even went to Florida, to Disney World! Whoa, was that just a dream?***********
What was I doing 5 years ago?

Fixing up the cutest little house in the world! We were living in Tacoma, WA. "We" were Jerm and me and Samuel (3) and Elise (1). We were busy with church callings, going to Mariners' games, going to the beach, hiking in the beautiful mountains, playing Cranium and Apples to Apples, and battling the incessant sugar ant infestation that plagued our neighborhood. Good times....
***************
What was I doing 1 year ago?
One year ago baby Anna was 6 mo old. "We" were now Jerm, me, Samuel, Elise, Claire and Anna. We had become this big family...it seems like it happened overnight! Jeremy was a super busy full-time student at BYU and worked in the development department at the MTC. I was adjusting to life with 4 kids (biggest adjustment for me so far) and loving my Relief Society calling (even though it kept me pretty busy too). Jeremy and I hardly saw each other. Seriously....He had just come back from a 3 month internship in SF and went straight back to full-time school mode. The kids were busy with school things and life was flying by at lightning speed! Hey, wasn't this just yesterday?*****************
Speaking of yesterday....
What did you do yesterday?
Got up...Made breakfast. Read scriptures. Put roast in crock-pot. Listened to Conference. Went for a walk. Listened to more Conference (Oh! It was so great...) Made apple pie. Had dinner with fam and brother. Talked to sister, mom and dad on phone. Planned for school this week. Blogged.
What a nice relaxing day, eh? :D
***************************
Six places I would rather be.....
Well, I am a homebody and truly love being with my family, so THAT is always my first choice. My NEXT six places would be:
- In Turkey with my friend, Christine!
- Traveling all of Europe with Jerm.
- The West Indies with Jerm. (That's were he served a mission)
- At home in WI with all my family and kayaking on the river.
- Climbing a mountain in good weather.
- Exploring New York City with Jerm.
5 Treats that I LOVE
- GRANOLA! I really like to make granola and there is no better combination of textures and tastes in my mouth than home-made granola and yogurt and fruit.
- I really like Angel food cake with heaps of whipped cream and berries.
- Crepes with strawberry jam.
- My mom's Finnish Pulla (sweet roll with cinnamon and cardamon)
- Pumpkin cookies dipped in hot chocolate (well, just about ANY cookie dipped in hot chocolate...while reading a good book--that makes it extra special!)




*************************
What would I do with a million dollars?
I would invest it.
*************************
5 Favorite TV shows
(You know....we really don't watch TV. When we do, it's usually these re-runs on DVD)





Andy Griffith Show
Muppet Show
Planet Earth
Law and Order (the original)
Keeping up Appearances
**************************
My most memorable thing right now?
I suppose it is that I am loving homeschooling. I takes up all my time and energy and causes me to stretch mentally, physically and emotionally but I love it!
***************************
4 comments:
It was so much fun to read about you. And I love that home. Sad you had to leave it.
How fun! We had crepes with strawberry jam on the wharf in Halifax. Aren't they yummy?!
I didn't do so much of the Andy Griffith show, but I have all the old Matlocks memorized. And I would share any of your favorite treats with you.
=)
Did you say "Finnish Pulla?" I miss your parents:( And how time flies by! We should get together soon. Luv ya.
Post a Comment