We're having fun in the Mid-West, doncha know.Here are some of the things we like about Wisconsin.
1. Being with Mummu and Pappa.
2. Playing at their house (on their play set and in their attic).
3. The wild life. Mummu and Pappa live in the woods. We call it "Big House in the Little Woods".
There are plenty of deer, turkeys, rabbits, squirrels, many varieties of birds.
4. We LOVE seeing our friends! 
5. Fun museums in Wausau.
6. Lots of cows. The farms are beautiful and quite picturesque here.
7. We love cheese curds.
8. The Wisconsin river is beautiful behind the house.
9. This has nothing to do with Wisconsin itself. I have been reading the Twilight series. It has taken over my evenings. I'm all done with Eclipse. I thirst for the next book. If you've read Eclipse, tell me if you think Bella mad the right choice. Or did she have a choice? I will exercise control and wait until next year. (Also, thank you Cocoa, for the heads up. I'm glad you liked the book too.)
10. The water taste so good here.
11. Mummu makes us breakfast in the morning. Good breakfast.
12. Pappa lavishes the kids with attention and plays games with them.
13. We also love Pulla! (Finnish pastries--yum!)
5. Fun museums in Wausau.
6. Lots of cows. The farms are beautiful and quite picturesque here.
7. We love cheese curds.
8. The Wisconsin river is beautiful behind the house.
9. This has nothing to do with Wisconsin itself. I have been reading the Twilight series. It has taken over my evenings. I'm all done with Eclipse. I thirst for the next book. If you've read Eclipse, tell me if you think Bella mad the right choice. Or did she have a choice? I will exercise control and wait until next year. (Also, thank you Cocoa, for the heads up. I'm glad you liked the book too.)
10. The water taste so good here.
11. Mummu makes us breakfast in the morning. Good breakfast.
12. Pappa lavishes the kids with attention and plays games with them.
13. We also love Pulla! (Finnish pastries--yum!)
8 comments:
I love the pics. Glad you guys are having so much fun, but can't wait till you are back in Utah.
Looks like loads of fun! The pastries look scrumptious.
As to Bella and her choice I was hoping she'd make a different one than the one she did. But, then again, I'm always for the underdog. ;D
There's nothing quite like being at home...or at least wherever mom and dad are, right? I'm glad you are having a wonderful time. I've never been to Wisconsin, but from your pictures, it looks like a beautiful, peaceful place.
Sounds like you're having a fabulous time!! I love all the pictures.
and the pastries look so good!!
I'm glad you kept up the blogging while on your trip. I always feel more connected when I see how well you are doing.
I haven't read the Twilight series yet, but Ara and some of my friends have. They say "Beware the last book". I guess it has some serious undertones and Ara said it made her "feel kinda weird".
Hope to see you during the holidays!
You guys look like you are really having a good time. But we sure miss you here!
Um, Can I just say that I miss your mom's pulla and other tasty pastries. Their lake is beautiful!
Post a Comment