
It's not too late. You can still enter to win this fabulous book. Just leave me a comment here by 7pm (MST) today. My lovely three year old will choose the winner, after we have eaten my birthday cake. We will ship the prize to the happy recipient directly.
6 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Sonja! I have been thinking about you all week and couldn't wait to wish you a very happy Birthday! I hope it is a great one for you!
Happy Birthday Sonja!
Feliz Cumpleanos!
Happy birthday Sonja!! I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy that cake!!I'm not sure if me just leaving a comment is good enough to be entered into the book drawing- so I thought I would let you know my e-mail address to: bertieranger4@gmail.com. Thanks!!!
Happy Birthday on your Day of all Days!
My son would love to win this book. He LOVES Science.
Post a Comment