We are all singing this song! It is superb. Sam learned it in 1st grade, now it is Elise's turn. Warning, you can't watch it without singing it all day. :D I'm a firm believer of the power of music.
I love that song! It's darling! I learned a similair one when I was little, but now only remember it up to Nevada. I can just picture you and all of your kids singing that sound around the house. So fun!
Love that song! I learned it in 5th grade and never forgot it and then taught it to all my 5th graders and it saved them! The one I wish I could've learned was one my coworker taught her class about all the state capitals! We just memorized them the old fashioned way, but it's so much more powerful with music! I memorized the order of all the presidents from a song, too!
4 comments:
Cute song! And it will now be in my head all day too, thanks, lol.
I love that song! It's darling! I learned a similair one when I was little, but now only remember it up to Nevada.
I can just picture you and all of your kids singing that sound around the house. So fun!
Songs are about the only way I can memorize ANYTHING!
Love that song! I learned it in 5th grade and never forgot it and then taught it to all my 5th graders and it saved them! The one I wish I could've learned was one my coworker taught her class about all the state capitals! We just memorized them the old fashioned way, but it's so much more powerful with music! I memorized the order of all the presidents from a song, too!
Post a Comment