Jan 28, 2008

I'll be back.


I love you, blog.

But I think we need a break.

I miss my old friends, knitting needles and piano keys.

Also, I'm not spending enough time with my pillow.

The bathroom scale says I've been sitting too much.

It's not you, it's me.

I'll be back, I just need some time to find myself again.

I'll be back.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too?!! I'll ditto what you said and get started on a baby blanket for a new neice or nephew. Love ya!

Poppy said...

I completely understand, but will miss you while you are gone. I am thinking of taking a break, too, but haven't taken the plunge yet...someday!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Have fun! I'll miss you, but I understand.

Loretta and Richie said...

We'll miss you while you are breaking.

Jill Hunt said...

Oh but I LOVE reading your blog. But I totally understand. That is why there was a 9 day break between my blogs. I decided to get some things done that had been put on hold too long. Take some time to enjoy life for awhile!

Bertie said...

You know- if you want- I'm ALWAYS open for you to pay me and I'll keep your blog updated:) Just kidding- but I might be tempted to pay YOU to keep going- because I love it so much. Enjoy your time off and I look forward to your hasty return.

Anonymous said...

A balanced life! Oh no! I started our blog YESTERDAY. I will make sure not to go overblog, um, overboard.

The Parmleys said...

Even if you stopped altogether, I think it would still be a wonderful short legacy. You have been ambitious.

Ice Cream said...

I'll be waiting...

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!