
I'm suppose to pass this on too. There are so many wonderful blogs that I read. I wish I could get a degree for all the time I spend reading other people's thoughts. I love it. :)
Here are a few that I find to be especially excellent:
The Adventures of Bunsy - Christine is a clever, witty, multi-lingual, globe trotting, beautiful mother of three boys. Not only is she a creative writer, she also comes up with the most creative nick-names (and real names).
It's What Makes Me....Me - Nicole is an incredible woman. Admired by all for her keen sense of fashion and ability to wear 3 inch high heals any where. It's her beautiful, heartfelt writing and lovely photography that I adore.
Down to Life - Another globe trotting, muti-lingual, excellent photo-taking friend. I have left Sunny's blog so many times with a desire to make the world a better place. She is an honest, intellegent mother writing about her family's adventures and their journey with Down Syndrome.
6 comments:
Nice Blog Woman.
I love your blog! I'll have to check out all your links, these sound like fun places too.
Sonja, how flattering. Seriously, I'm honored (and shocked) that you would recognize my blog on yours. Thank you for your kind words.
I have to tell you that your blog is one of my favorites to read. You are a great writer and have such a beautiful way of expressing yourself. And I love to hear about all the fun things you do with (and teach) your kids. I hope they know how very blessed they are to have you for their mother.
Sonja, you're one in a million, and I love you.
I agree that you definitely earned this award! I love reading your blog!
You are one of my daily must-reads. I may not comment as often as I should but I love your blog. You deserve the award!
I always wanted to be described as a multi-lingual, world traveler. Oh well, I'll have to read these blogs instead :)
Post a Comment