
When was the last time you were treated like a queen?
How about the last time you felt like a queen?
For my birthday, Jeremy got me a spa package. I went to heaven on Saturday. It was pure bliss. I have never had a professional massage before. I believed the lady when she was telling me about how all the toxins were being release from my body. I could really buy into the whole "healing art" of massage. At least I felt every single one of my nerves thank me.
I'm telling you ladies, this is a necessity. Once a year, at least.
And I'm telling you guys, your wives will LOVE you for it.
The Queen has spoken.
3 comments:
Wow! I'm so envious! So glad you enjoyed it! I've never had a professional massage, either, but I passed on your message to my husband, so maybe sometime...:)
I had my first massage this year, and it was heaven. I thought I'd be weird about having someone touch me, but it wasn't weird at all, it was heavenly.
I had my one and only massage last year and it was nice. I couldn't fully enjoy it though because instead of just falling asleep like I wanted to I kept feeling like I needed to let the masseuse know she was doing a good job. Arg! Next time I'll just go to sleep and enjoy it.
Post a Comment