Mar 10, 2008

Fun at Discovery Museum

Kim, from our homeschool group organized this fun field trip today. The kids had fun running around and I got to talk with one of my favorite blogging friends, Cellista.

Here I am, standing with a bunch of legos all around me.

Let's see, if I calculate the projection of my fall just right.....

We've got rhythm...

Who will buy my beautiful flowers?

This fridge is so much better than the one at home!




9 comments:

Ice Cream said...

We have a kids "museum" like this over here and I LOVE it. It makes it so much easier for me not to buy toys because we can just go there to play with their toys. The price of a family membership was worth the brio train corner alone.

Montserrat said...

Looks like a blast!

Poppy said...

Fun times...and yes it is the spooky green pants...you just won yourself a pat on the back!!!!

Angela said...

This looks like so much fun! I wish we had a group of fun moms to hang with, while everyone played! I love Cellista's blog too! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I hope we connect often...you have a lot of great ideas!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Where is this museum? It looks really fun!

Jill Hunt said...

We were actually going to go there last weekend but then realized it is pretty expensive. I hope we can go soon. Looks like your kids had a great time!

Erica said...

Sonja, you're kids are soooo cute! I miss them so much. Besides Anna's hair being lighter, put her next to Henrik and they could be siblings. Same little button nose and cute round face and big eyes. Glad you had a good time!

Sonja said...

Jen-
This is Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake. Very fun place. I will let you know when we go next time!

Jill-
It IS expensive. That's why I only go with a group. We should organize a group activity. It's only $3.25 for kids and adults are free (I think you have to have over 30 people going). There's info on the website.

Erica-
I LOVED the pictures of Henrik. You are right, he would fit right in our family. It must be those similar genes. We miss you guys SOOOO much.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We had so much fun though were all completely exhausted when we got home. Thanks for letting me know about this. I can't afford the regular prices either!

Now let's see if this will post. Blogger doesn't like me leaving comments lately. Or maybe it's just a sign I should be practicing instead! I have some questions for you so maybe I'll email you once I get this concert out of my life.