Hobbes: Shouldn't we read the instructions?
Calvin: Do I look like a sissy?
Calvin: Do I look like a sissy?
1. I can not just suck on hard candy. I always chew it.
2. I have a hard time following directions. (ie. following a sewing pattern or recipe.) I've been known to take twice as long putting a toy together because the instruction were cast aside. For some reason I am compelled to do things my way (usually the hard way).
3. I'm generally a people person, except when I'm not.
4. I typically don't like "trendy" things. I don't know many people that do, but there has to be a reason that they are trendy.
5. I'm attracted to noses that have character.
6. I may be quick tempered, but I can never stay angry very long.
7. I have always had very vivid dreams. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes to orient myself in the morning. Did I really lose my teeth? Is my hair really purple? Am I still on an archaeological dig in Alexandria?
Thanks for the tag Charity!
3 comments:
With the exception of #6 you are totally describing me. I've yet to finish any sewing project that required a pattern, and I hate when I wake up from a dream and my hand is still in the shape of holding a candy bar that is no longer there.
But as for #6... it takes a LOT to get me steamed (except kids) but if I ever do get steamed it takes a lot to get rid of it. So, just don't get on my bad side =)
Oh wow.....this post reminds me so much of myself.....as I chew my butterscotch candy..... :)
My favorite is "I'm generally a people person, except when I am not." I love it! That is totally me. I love having my family and friends around me and it always makes me feel good. Except when I want to be alone, to do whatever it is I please, whenever I please to do it.
Post a Comment