I had a hard time getting past the short sleeves in the photos. One day, we will actually get to wear short sleeves in Wisconsin again. I will keep the faith.
Congrats to the kids for making that long bike ride. A beautiful day by the looks of it.
Wow! I took my kids for a walk yesterday in their winter gear and little miss Ella complained the whole way! I cannot even imagine going for a big ol bike ride. You are so good. :)
Good for you guys! One of my fondest memories is going for long bike rides (15-20 miles) with my siblings and our Dad. Love the kerchief thing on your daughter's hair and their little slightly sunburned cheeks.
Did you do this by yourself? You have reached a new level of awesome in my eyes. And it definitely looks worth it, the view is so lovely and your kids look so happy.
11 comments:
Wow-- I'm impressed Sam and Elise could ride that long!! What a fun trip and a beautiful view!!!
I had a hard time getting past the short sleeves in the photos. One day, we will actually get to wear short sleeves in Wisconsin again. I will keep the faith.
Congrats to the kids for making that long bike ride. A beautiful day by the looks of it.
These are just priceless pics- You have the cutest little crew!~
You guys are amazing! My kids would probably complain the whole time. Your kids are real troopers.
I am impressed!! I'd look like that by the last mile too. (Probably by the last several miles!)
very impressive bike ride. i love the pictures of them on the last mile!
and the pictures remind me of the nature "walk" that the kids and i have done the past two days at the beach. i need to post them.
one of those pictures of claire looks so much like you to me.
Wow! I took my kids for a walk yesterday in their winter gear and little miss Ella complained the whole way! I cannot even imagine going for a big ol bike ride. You are so good. :)
Holy cow. 10 miles. I am so impressed!
Good for you guys! One of my fondest memories is going for long bike rides (15-20 miles) with my siblings and our Dad. Love the kerchief thing on your daughter's hair and their little slightly sunburned cheeks.
Did you do this by yourself? You have reached a new level of awesome in my eyes. And it definitely looks worth it, the view is so lovely and your kids look so happy.
Thanks for inspiring me! Check my blog for the fruits of your inspiration. Fun trip guys!
Post a Comment