I'm sorry ladies, I don't know very much about these guys except what I got from the YouTube info. They are seniors in high school. The white guy just got his mission call to Spain. Hopefully in the future they will get together and do a recording of this.
4 comments:
love it. i can't wait to share it with my kids in the morning. thanks for posting this!
Love it, Love it, Love it. Yet another great song for FHE.
Now, who are these guys?
Neat! I've never heard this song before and it's so fun. Do you know anymore about it??
I'm sorry ladies, I don't know very much about these guys except what I got from the YouTube info. They are seniors in high school. The white guy just got his mission call to Spain. Hopefully in the future they will get together and do a recording of this.
If anyone else has any info, please let us know!
Post a Comment