Apr 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Wishful Thinking

taken by Jeremy A. July 2004

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Angela said...

Fabulous- I always want to do something crazy and peaceful, but I think I would throw up once I looked down! So I am better off looking from the ground up! When we were in the Amish country, one serene balloon was floating overhead - A great visual!

Bertie said...

Love it!!

Michal said...

this reminds me of my years in provo. those hot air balloons used to go up most saturday mornings--is that still true? at least, that's the way i remember it. it was probably only true in the spring and summer, come to think of it . . .

Ice Cream said...

This reminded me of the hot air balloon race in Boise Idaho. We loved going early to watch them fill the balloons with hot air. So fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonja! This is Katie Bacon (formerly Stasak) and I just wanted to leave you a quick message. I chatted with Erica a few weeks ago and she passed along your blog address. I've been checking it ever since; admiring your witty writing style, your dedication to home-schooling, and your beautiful family. You've come a long way since the days of the old Honda and Bellwood estates! I have such fond memories of times shared with you and your sister - and it's fun to catch up with your life via blog. Have a wonderful day!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Gorgeous shot of the clear, WARM, blue sky. I can't wait for spring to finally show up!