Jun 15, 2008

To All the Dads in my Life....


I love you!

9 comments:

Amber M. said...

Those glasses rock. So do dads.

Montserrat said...

Aren't fathers just wonderful?

Charity said...

I love the glasses too! Your dad is an amazing man. I was at the eye Dr. the other day with all 4 kids and I had been there for 2 hours (Monty had to have drops and there were a lot of people there) we were just finishing up when your dad came down because he saw me from his office just talking to him calmed me down.I seriously thought I was going to lose it. I had tired, hungry kids and did not come prepared because I didn't want to be late. I was on the verge of tears and then saw your dad. He made me happy :)

Michal said...

i love the goggles picture. love.it. hope you had a great day together.

Ice Cream said...

Goggles make the best pictures! Happy Father's Day to all these wonderful men.

Angela said...

Wow- I should have thought of this! What a great idea for next year! I always forget Father's day because my dads birthday is so close!

Anonymous said...

Love that last picture!

Anonymous said...

Hah!! That is the coolest thing ever and it proves my theory completely. I knew all along that your babies looked more like your sweet husband.

Amy said...

Sing with me:

One of those dads is doin' his own thing. Two of those dads are kinda the same. Can you guess which dad is doin' his own thing? Guess before my song is done... And now my song is done!