We used to have it and I had so much fun with it. Now we don't have it. Hubby tried to buy it for me for Christmas but bought me a Print Shop program instead. He spent a ton of money on it and I'm still unable to tell him it isn't the same thing. *sigh* Maybe next Christmas.
I need photoshop too! I have a mac and love my editing software, but Adobe has always been on my wishlist! Wow- i sound like I need everything today!! So much for my summer of non-consuming!
6 comments:
Very, very cool.
What a cutie patootie she is!
I could spend way to much time fooling around with photoshop. I love the one of her splashing in the rain.
That looks so fun! I wish I knew Photoshop! I especially love the rain picture. Do you speak french?
I NEED PHOTO SHOP!!!!
We used to have it and I had so much fun with it. Now we don't have it. Hubby tried to buy it for me for Christmas but bought me a Print Shop program instead. He spent a ton of money on it and I'm still unable to tell him it isn't the same thing. *sigh* Maybe next Christmas.
These look fantastic!
Thanks everyone!
Becky and Jospeh, i don't speak French, Jeremy does. I'm just a wanna be. :)
I need photoshop too! I have a mac and love my editing software, but Adobe has always been on my wishlist! Wow- i sound like I need everything today!! So much for my summer of non-consuming!
Post a Comment