1. waiting for next Summer, 2. handmade pizza, 3. Sousamaphone, 4. How can I put into words what I feel?, 5. fangirl, 6. .papaya two-way., 7. CadaquƩs, 8. JJ's Boulangerie Strawberry Tarts, 9. Happy Girls Under a Rainbow, 10. Day 27/365: Two years, 11. I shall not live in vain, 12.claire
Here's how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)
It was fun to put this together, and I learned a lot too (Seriously, thanks Cocoa. Now I have a flickr account and can make these lovely mosiacs that I just couldn't figure out how to do before) so, if you haven't done this already, consider yourself tagged. If you DO it (or have already DONE it), please leave me a comment, I'd love to check yours out!
It was fun to put this together, and I learned a lot too (Seriously, thanks Cocoa. Now I have a flickr account and can make these lovely mosiacs that I just couldn't figure out how to do before) so, if you haven't done this already, consider yourself tagged. If you DO it (or have already DONE it), please leave me a comment, I'd love to check yours out!

6 comments:
Mr. Darcy, huh? Colin Firth or Matthew Macfadyen? I love the rainbow colored umbrella.
This was one of the funnest memes I've ever come across. And I'm with you on the mosaic maker. I will definitely be using it in the future to corral all my photos in one spot.
Cocoa~
Definitely Colin Firth. :)
very cool. i love looking at it and trying to figure out your answers. some were easier than others.
i'll have to try that one of these days.
Wasn't this fun? Totally with you on Mr. Darcy...I'm a Colin Firth girl, too.
Love your new profile picture, by the way. You're a hottie!
I also did this tag about 2 weeks ago.
Aw, yum. Homemade pizza is a close second to my favorite food. I loved the umbrella picture!
Nice tip- I have always wondered how people did these little photo things. I need to get photo shop- Your pics just get better and better-
Post a Comment