
Amy, your poem in the comments of "Wizards, New Worlds, and Friends.." is too perfect.
When we came down the hill into our town, after a second day of driving all day, the clouds opened up and, I kid you not, it was as if the heavens were shining right on our home. Be it ever so humble...

We sure were happy to see Jeremy! Ahhh....now I'm off to detox the van.
6 comments:
Welcome home! We sure missed you guys and can't wait to hear more about your trip. I was so excited when we drove by your house last night and I saw the van parked outside!
Welcome home, Sonja! Glad you guys had so much fun. I happen to know for a fact that the heavens shine on your home:) Luv ya!
i'm glad you had a great trip and i'm looking forward to more posts from you now that you're home!
ahhh, the van detox!:)
Glad you made it home ok, I can't wait to hear details. I don't envy you cleaning out the van though!
Sounds like you had a great trip. We are getting ready to make that drive again in about 4 weeks. Reading your trip advice sounded all too familiar. Glad you are home safe.
We sure were thinking about you as you were on your way back home! Yes, it is too bad that Jeremy was in UT or otherwise as Sam put it, you could have stayed here forever.
I hear your Mom has been detoxing the house...
Post a Comment