Aug 7, 2008

Bugs in the system.

I'm sorry~ if you left a comment yesterday, or the day before, blogger did not publish it here. I did get them via email, so THANK YOU! Please don't think I didn't want the whole world to see the kind words that make me a slave to this computer. :0

Blogger fixed the problem today, but some of the comments still didn't get published. Sorry.

Do Dragonflies count as bugs? They most certainly do. We've had a swarm of them fly around our backyard the last few evenings. They are so fascinating to watch.

I had some fun in Photoshop with this picture. I'm still learning....but it's addicting:

Before

After

5 comments:

Munchkins and Music said...

The after picture makes the dragon fly looks a little freekish with the new color! Photoshop is awesome! hahah.

Amber M. said...

Hey! Did you see that you are featured as a new blog of note over on Scribbit today?? Congratulations to you!
http://scribbit.blogspot.com/2008/08/cerebral-contusions-with-some-pickles.html
But I found you first:-)

Amber M. said...

Sonja...that comment sounded snotty. Now that I think about it, you probably WERE reading Michelle before I met you. So sorry for sounding so unattractively pretentious!:-~

Mozi Esme said...

Seeing is believing - not anymore, huh?! Have fun!

Michal said...

amazing. i long for photoshop, but am grateful for the time not owning it saves me!:)