Here are some "before" and "after" shots. I've been playing around with the "warming filter" and the "lighting effects." I don't know if it's because my kids are blondies, but I also like the "diffuse glow" effect.
hee hee. Did you notice the tattoo?


That's spaghetti sauce on Elise's thumb.


I really like how this one turned out. Diffuse glow, 2 o'clock lighting, sharpened it up.

8 comments:
Great job on those. I love the second one of the three girls. So sweet. I love to play around with photoshop also.
Very nice. What version of Photoshop do you have? All I have is Elements 5 but I really want CS3 so I can do some actions. They just don't work in Elements.
I love how those turned out too! Way too cute. Is there anything you can't do?
It is amazing what cropping and playing with colors will do. You made those photos into real treasures.
I love photoshop too! Want to take a class with me.... wait, you are probably already a pro.
Beautiful. I think I would sit and play with my pictures all day if I had photoshop. The girls are so pretty.
wow. that is amazing. can you tell i am the last person on the planet to not have photoshop?
I seriously need to get myself a photoshop program. I used to use it all the time, but then we found out ours was a pirated copy and we erased it. Then my hubby bought me PRINTshop instead of PHOTOshop and I haven't had the heart to tell him his mistake. These photos are gorgeous. Who thought tattoo removal could be so easy?
Post a Comment