That looks like so much fun, I love tie dying shirts.
I have a new friend moving in across the street from me. Her name is Claire. She is also a home schooling mom. I will have to introduce you both when I get back if you have not met yet. I think she will be glad to know another mom who enjoys homeschooling.
Those kids look like they had so much fun! You are probably the coolest grownup they know! :) Also I finally made a blog! But when I read your I'm put to shame. You are so inspiring I just wish I could be more like you.
6 comments:
FABULOUS!:-)
That looks like so much fun, I love tie dying shirts.
I have a new friend moving in across the street from me. Her name is Claire. She is also a home schooling mom. I will have to introduce you both when I get back if you have not met yet. I think she will be glad to know another mom who enjoys homeschooling.
Ack! That reminds me I bought a kit to do with the kids this summer and it's still in my closet unopened.
Their shirts all turned out so great!
those shirts look great. what a fun mom you are!
I use to love doing tie-dye. How fun! Love it!
Those kids look like they had so much fun! You are probably the coolest grownup they know! :) Also I finally made a blog! But when I read your I'm put to shame. You are so inspiring I just wish I could be more like you.
Post a Comment