Aug 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Favorite Things



Can I have a Wordfull Wednesday AND a Wordless Wednesday? Well, it's my blog, so I say: YES! :)

8 comments:

Michal said...

what a beautiful picture of anna. and i'm always in love with great food photos. i'm glad you chose to do both wordless and wordfull today.

Montserrat said...

Sweet and yummy. Did you make the fruit pizza/tart?

Loretta and Richie said...

Anna looks like an Angel!

~~Heidi~~ said...

so precious. I love how sweet and peaceful they look when they sleep, And I too love fruit pizza!

Layla said...

I have not changed that because I'm in denial. I still dream about Seattle and get gitty when it is cloudy outside. Sigh...I'll change it sometime. I promise.

Amber M. said...

As always, your photos are delightful. And it is your blog. Do whatever you want. So there.:-)

You won an award over on my blog...come pick it up when you have a moment!

Angela said...

This is adorable! That Anna is a princess! I would love to come over for some fruit pizza!

Ice Cream said...

Now I really want fruit pizza!!!