Happy B-Day Dr. Parmley!
Darling. I bet it made Pappa's day!
Sonja, that is so cute it made me cry!
You guys could have poked your eyes out sword fighting with those sticks! Aghhh!!!!But it was beautiful! Love you guysThis was an ROUS:Remarkably Original,Unequaled Splendiferousness
wonderful. i can't wait to show my kids. they'll love it too, and beg me to let us make our own version.you are amazing, as always.
Very nice- I too a shedding tears!
What a thoughtful birthday gift! Sonja, you are such a fun mom. What an inspiration you are to me, and I'm sure to so many others.Thank you for being you!
sonja you set the bar high as far as the mom job. Hope i can reach it.love Kelly
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy B-Day Dr. Parmley!
Darling. I bet it made Pappa's day!
Sonja, that is so cute it made me cry!
You guys could have poked your eyes out sword fighting with those sticks! Aghhh!!!!
But it was beautiful!
Love you guys
This was an ROUS:
Remarkably Original,
Unequaled Splendiferousness
wonderful. i can't wait to show my kids. they'll love it too, and beg me to let us make our own version.
you are amazing, as always.
Very nice- I too a shedding tears!
What a thoughtful birthday gift! Sonja, you are such a fun mom. What an inspiration you are to me, and I'm sure to so many others.
Thank you for being you!
sonja you set the bar high as far as the mom job. Hope i can reach it.
love Kelly
Post a Comment