Nov 5, 2008

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Saturday: Thank you Brudder Hope!



Today: 4 inches and still snowing.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lub!

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Jealous! One of the reasons I live in the Northwoods, is because I love snow and winter. Yet, you have snow and we have 60F and a little rain.

Not fair!

Tara said...

That snowy picture makes me HAPPY! I almost felt cold....almost ;)

Cranberryfries said...

Beautiful! (How fun to have such a great big backyard!!!)

Alan and Jeni said...

I can't believe you already have snow! Today it is 75 degrees here (completely abnormal for November in Indiana) but tomorrow cold weather starts to arrive. I think the high on Saturday will be 45 degrees. Yikes! My kids can't wait for the snow though. I say, take your time snow, because I don't know how we are going to plow our 1/3 mile gravel driveway yet! :)

Charity said...

Oh my goodness!! That is amazing. It does look fun. I am excited for snow.

Michal said...

my kids would be jealous. i, however, am not.:)

Monica said...

Beautiful, cold, snow. I wish I was there. Still in th 90's here. Geez.

Bertie said...

how fun!! My kids would LOVE to have snow here- I'm sad they were still a little young to really remember snow in Utah.

I love the rope swing pics!!:)

Angela said...

Yikes is this coming my way? I was just enjoying a cool 63 degrees today!

Anonymous said...

LUCKEY!!!! We wish we could be there with you! :)

jennwa said...

That snow sure looks fun. My kids would love some snow.

Ice Cream said...

Enjoy it for me! Meanwhile I have my dehu+midifier running full speed while it rains outside my window.

Ice Cream said...

Missing your posts and hoping you are ok.