Holy Cow! That was excellent! Claire sure did use her cuteness to her advantage. What nice candidates!
i should so be in bed. i have to report to my polling place at 6:30 am tomorrow to "poll watch" all day. that was a great video. when my kids are awake, they'll love it, too. happy election day! i can't wait for it to be over.
They sound like some other candidates I know. One says "candy whenever you want", and the other claims his opponent will limit candy!And my vote goes to....Well, I'm not telling!I do have to say that I do support the repressed laughter heard off camera. Sam is using a bunch of his cuteness too, I think!
SO CUTE! This made me laugh out loud and I needed that. Thanks!
What a nice break from the stresses of election day. Thanks! Your kids are awesome. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy Cow! That was excellent! Claire sure did use her cuteness to her advantage. What nice candidates!
i should so be in bed. i have to report to my polling place at 6:30 am tomorrow to "poll watch" all day.
that was a great video. when my kids are awake, they'll love it, too. happy election day! i can't wait for it to be over.
They sound like some other candidates I know. One says "candy whenever you want", and the other claims his opponent will limit candy!
And my vote goes to....
Well, I'm not telling!
I do have to say that I do support the repressed laughter heard off camera. Sam is using a bunch of his cuteness too, I think!
SO CUTE! This made me laugh out loud and I needed that. Thanks!
What a nice break from the stresses of election day. Thanks! Your kids are awesome. :)
Post a Comment