Can you guess the costumes? Answers below.Hope you had a fun Halloween!
We are recovering from the sugar rush today. I tried to buy all their candy from them, but some of the kids got wise and said, "One dollar is not worth it." They didn't get that much candy anyway. It started to rain about 10 minutes after they went out. They all seemed pretty satisfied with about 1/4 a bag of candy and hurried home. Then we spread all the candy out on the living room floor, got cozy and watched Wallace and Grommit battle a Were-Rabbit.
More of what the sugar said:
"Can't clean, eating candy."
"Can't sleep, eating candy."
(to the tune if U2's "In the name of love")
"In the name...of fun. One more candy in the name of fun."
Anna was up until midnight, literally running circles around the house and bouncing off the walls.

This year the kids came up with their costumes all on their own. That was nice.
Claire = princess bride
Sam = lego (box + cool whip containers + spray paint)
Anna = cowgirl
Elise = dragon (lizard costume + fairy wings)
7 comments:
Claire = Awesome
Anna = Awesome
Elise = Awesome
Sam = Awesome
You are so funny! Great costumes. Sure miss you guys.
we needed claire here with us. henry was westley as the dread pirate roberts. the best part about his costume? all week, when i asked him to do anything, his reply was "as you wish."
it sounds like you fared worse than we did when i read about anna's late night. hee hee hee. aren't you glad that halloween comes only once a year? hopefully the kids will get a chance to detox before christmas.
I love those costumes. Very original.
Love the costumes... the big Lego has to be my favorite. My girls went through sugar withdrawals yesterday! Cameron was throwing herself all over the church..... At least they haven't asked for their candy in the past 24 hours! I'm sure the o.d.'d.
I love the Lego costume. Maybe I can talk my son out of being a Jedi again if he knew he could be a Lego. He loves Legos. Very creative!
So cute. One of these Halloweens I'm going to finally make one of those lego costumes!
And I love the dragon wings idea.
Post a Comment