
My dear blogging friend, Michal, tagged me for this sevenlicious meme. I have been on a bloggy roll this week. I think I've done a post every day. Just in case you wanted to know more about me, here you go:
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Play the violin well. (Not, like, first chair or anything. I'd like to play some good fiddling music)2. Go on a full time mission with my husband.
3. Finish one of the 100 books I've started and submit it for publication.
4. Run a marathon.
5. Learn French, German and Finnish well enough to get around in those countries.
6. Travel as much of the world as I can.
7. Become an avid genealogist. I want to learn as much about my ancestors as possible.
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Do the splits.2. Keep my house clean for more than a day.
3. Leisurely read a book. I have to finish it (pretty much all genres) as soon as I can.
4. Go hours at home without checking my email.
5. Give up sugar.
6. Get 15 degrees and 5 masters. I'd really like to do this, but can't.
7. Stay mad at someone for more than a day. I just can't do it.
Seven things that attracted me to my husband:
1. His eyes.2. His subtle crazy streak; passion; liveliness. (I couldn't marry someone without these qualities)
3. His artistic talent.
4. The way he loved me first.
5. His strength of character.
6. His big happy family.
7. His taste in movies.
Seven things I say most often:
1. "I love you."2. "Hang on a minute."
3. "Be nice."
4. "Done, yet?"
5. "I'm sorry."
6. "Let's go potty!" (We're potty training right now.)
7. "Wow! That's neat!"
Seven Books I love: More here.
1. Jane Eyre2. Bleak House
3. Atlas Shrugged
4. Persuasion
5. Silas Marner
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7. Lord of the Rings (Return of the King is my favorite)
Seven movies I could watch over and over: (I don't ever recommend watching a movie over and over.)
1. Kung Fu Panda2. The Sound of Music
3. A&E's Pride and Prudjudice
4. Strictly Ballroom
5. Mostly Martha (the original German version)
6. Fiddler on the Roof
7. Princess Bride
4 comments:
I totally agree with your movies! Bella Marta is excellent, and so is A&E's Pride and Prejudice. I've heard that Strictly Ballroom is great, but have never seen it. Guess I'm putting that one next in my Netflix cue.
I feel in love with my husband for the same reasons you listed here. We also have very similar tastes in movies, books, things to do before dying, well, everything! No wonder I am so drawn to your blog.
Loved reading this! Thanks for all the book ideas too-- I needed some recommendations!
i've got to see strictly ballroom and mostly martha, since i love all the others. okay, i haven't seen kung-fu panda either.
and i have been meaning to read bleak house ever since you blogged about it earlier this year. still haven't, but i will!
i love your list. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment