...a bunch of 30 something designers hang around each other? This:
(Look closely at the credits, my husband is Jeremy Fett)
Ha ha. That is funny.
Your hubby has more talent in his pinkie than the rest of us combined.
i loved it! hilarious!
So now I know what kind of people sit around making those types of things. Whenever I see something funny or cool like that I always think, "Who comes up with this stuff?!"
That is so cool!
lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha ha. That is funny.
Your hubby has more talent in his pinkie than the rest of us combined.
i loved it! hilarious!
So now I know what kind of people sit around making those types of things. Whenever I see something funny or cool like that I always think, "Who comes up with this stuff?!"
That is so cool!
lol
Post a Comment