absolutely beautiful!
So fabulous- Oh how I miss it! I wish I could take my children there!
I love seeing the temple all lit up at night, especially at Christmastime.Beautiful.
oh i wish i could be there! so gorgeous! you are so lucky.
Fantastic photo!
Yes, these photos could win prizes! Did you use that new camera?;)
Beautiful! We need to get down there still.
This temple is my favorite. I proposed to and married my wife here.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
absolutely beautiful!
So fabulous- Oh how I miss it! I wish I could take my children there!
I love seeing the temple all lit up at night, especially at Christmastime.
Beautiful.
oh i wish i could be there! so gorgeous! you are so lucky.
Fantastic photo!
Yes, these photos could win prizes! Did you use that new camera?;)
Beautiful! We need to get down there still.
This temple is my favorite. I proposed to and married my wife here.
Post a Comment