Feb 13, 2009

Fun at the Homeschool Valentine's Skating Party





Some neat quotes on this day of love:

Who has not found the heaven below
Will fail of it above.
God's residence is next to min,
His furniture is love.
--Emily Dickinson

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
--Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart


After all these years, I see that I was mistaken
about Eve in the beginning;
it is better to live outside the Garden with her
than inside it without her.
--Adam, in Adam's Diary
by Mark Twain

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
--Mother Theresa

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
--Willa Cather


7 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I love that the kids got to bring skateboards and scooters. These are the things that make me miss homeschooling so much.

Michal said...

beautiful quotes. and i want to be in your homeschool group!

Brent Hope said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful children!

Bertie said...

Great quotes--- and look how fun that party looks!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Where was that anyway?

And I like all the quotes you included.

Erika said...

I have loved checking out your blog. You have such an adorable family.

PS - thank you for the chocolates!!

Strawberry Girl said...

Hey there girl!!

I had to change my URL

http://Strawberrygirlsreflections1.blogspot.com/

Please change it on your list. :0)