Feb 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Some of my faves.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've discovered something.

Every time you post a picture of Anna, I leave a comment.

Why is this? Hmmmmm?

I'll list a few answers:

1. Physically she's a beautiful combination of two of my favorite people.
2. Her expressions are so genuine and sweet.
3. When I see pictures of her I can hear her cute squeaky little voice pointing something out to me.

Keep up the good work!!

Loretta and Richie said...

Ok. So how does Anna always look perfect? I got your facebook message... I miss you. We should get together soon!

Michal said...

wow. and i echo what everyone else says about anna.

Amy said...

Number 3 is my favorite. Sunsets and scenery are nothing compared to you and that girl.

Ice Cream said...

I love Anna's all knowing look as well, but I gotta say that photo number two... I just can't stop staring at it. These are all lovely and well taken.

Strawberry Girl said...

Well done Sonja, I love your work. :0)