these are both great
Beautiful.
GREAT shot on the first..I can almost feel the wind blowing! The 2nd is adorable, too!
Great shots!!
Your family is full of golden haired angels (including you!). I love these photos.
You need to let me know how these do. They're so beautiful. You have a really good eye for art.
beautiful. the blue eyes are stunning and absolutely love mama and baby shots!
beautiful photos!
Love the blue eyes on the first picture. The second one takes my breath away. Lovely.
well hi there sonja! how great that you found us! i love that picture of erica! so sweet. so where are you guys living right now?
Both of these are so beautiful but the adult one just melts me :-)
The blonde hair and blue eyes in the first pic is killin' me...how awesome! :)
Great entries for No Flash week! I love your use of natural light to create a different mood in each shot!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
these are both great
Beautiful.
GREAT shot on the first..I can almost feel the wind blowing! The 2nd is adorable, too!
Great shots!!
Your family is full of golden haired angels (including you!). I love these photos.
You need to let me know how these do. They're so beautiful. You have a really good eye for art.
beautiful. the blue eyes are stunning and absolutely love mama and baby shots!
beautiful photos!
Love the blue eyes on the first picture. The second one takes my breath away. Lovely.
well hi there sonja! how great that you found us! i love that picture of erica! so sweet. so where are you guys living right now?
Both of these are so beautiful but the adult one just melts me :-)
The blonde hair and blue eyes in the first pic is killin' me...how awesome! :)
Great entries for No Flash week! I love your use of natural light to create a different mood in each shot!
Post a Comment