Mar 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: I heart photoshop

Raw:


Cooked:

7 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

Hey girl, I wanted to let you know that I am passing the Fabulous blog award on to you, you link with my blog and pass it on to five other bloggers... you can get the award from my blog. :0)

Erica said...

Beautiful!

Michal said...

sonja, i need you to teach me photoshop. i've played around with it a little since christmas but i haven't been able to really "get it". i love the way that you enhance your photos, but it just leaves me feeling frustrated when i try to do it to my own.

Angela said...

Give us photoshop lessons. Please Please Please! Your shots are amazing. I love to stop by just for photographs now. I agree with Michal, I have taken a ton of photos, but just can't get a great look!

Silus Grok said...

SO CUTE!

I remember when Claire was born.

* snorffle *

Ice Cream said...

I love Photoshop as well, though I haven't had it for years. Luckily my free knock off works well enough for me right now.

corinne said...

i wish i had more time to mess around in photoshop. you have to teach me your skillz!
also, i love henry b. eyring as well. he gets me crying every time too. he is my fav!