Mar 24, 2009

You're killing me, Spring.



7 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

We stayed up at my parents this weekend and were amazed they got SO much snow! When I drove home yesterday the ground here wasn't even wet.

Amy said...

Seeing that poor bike makes it even more pathetic.

Hang in there! It won't be long!

Michal said...

ouch. really?

Amber M. said...

Waaaw! We're supposed to get some on Sunday, too. Where is the love, Spring??

Angela said...

Ooh I think this headed my way! I should have not come to your blog tonight.

Ice Cream said...

I'm sure you are ready for it to be over, but I would actually love just one last good snowfall before summer.

BTW, I really like the new layout.

benandcorinne said...

I know really! Right before my surgery I put all the winter clothes away...jumped the gun on that one...silly Utah! Where in Sandy do you live?