Apr 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Jeremy's Goose Girl


Jeremy did this one as he was trying to teach me. This one had 10 layers!






12 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

WOW, completely amazing!! What a beautifully done picture. :D

Amy said...

What are layers?

Jeremy said...

Hey, that one wasn't done!

otherwise known as Sam said...

It looked done to me, sweetie.

Montserrat said...

So gorgeous! This would be fun to do with my own kids and then print them on canvas and hang in my home! It's so nice having a professional printer.

If you don't have access to something like that and would like to try it send me an e-mail. I'd love to print some off for you! My printer will print up to 17" wide. ☺

Sonja said...

Amy and everyone:
Jeremy has agreed to do a tutorial on this blog showing how he went from my picture of Elise to the Goose Girl painting. You will see ALL the layers.

I'm so excited!

Cocoa! You are wonderful. I will email you. :)

Amber M. said...

I'm glad you got her out of her hippie clothes to pose for her picture:-)

It is absolutely AMAZING.

Sonja's dad said...

For Amber,

She might be out of the hippie clothes, but that's because she does like the Amish skirt just as much.

Becky J. said...

I love this! Seriously beautiful! You both are so talented.

Loretta and Richie said...

Sonja, I just wanted to let you know I still check your blog all the time and enjoy reading about you and your family! See you soon? Loretta

Emma B. said...

I love how you put the kids in the paintings!!!!!

Michal said...

my goodness, that is beautiful. are you going to frame these?