May 26, 2009

I Heart Faces: Silhouettes

Holy moly. There's a lot of neat pictures over at I Heart Faces. I have really enjoyed the weekly challenges and have learned a lot over there. This week's theme is fun and different and hard to spell.

This is a picture of my sister and her one-day-old daughter. It was such a treat to be with her and her family as they welcomed this beautiful girl into the world.




13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful SWEET photo.. I love how you can see the baby's perfect little profile... nice job!

Tina Smith Photography said...

Thank you for the comments on my photo. I love yours too. Newborn pics are my favorite, great capture.

Julie Rivera said...

This will be a treasured image for your sister for years to come. How many of us have GOOD pictures of our children at a day old?

Alesha said...

what a sweet moment!!!

Carmen said...

This is so sweet...i love it!

Lisa Noel said...

VERY sweet!


http://www.lisanoel03.blogspot.com

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Very sweet shot.

lynn said...

Very sweet! You captured a great moment.

Unknown said...

That is a very sweet picture. Touching!

Arrow Hill Academy said...

Very cute photo!

Sid said...

Great capture of a sweet moment... Good job!

The Dillon 6 said...

what a perfect picture!!

Belly Monster's Mama said...

SO beautiful! And what a special moment to capture!