For reasons unknown to the universe, this song is special to our family. Elise and Jeremy started singing it together a few years ago, and now the whole family starts belting it out with all our hearts after Jeremy plays the first few chords of this John Denver classic. WE LOVE IT!
Someday we will visit West Virginia and feel like we've been there before.
Anna's revised a few words in the song. I dare you to find a cuter version of this song.
12 comments:
Cute! Very cute!
I've been to West Virginia. Lived there for 16 months. The song is about the best thing about the place. That's all I'll say. But keep on singing.
I don't think there ever was or ever will be a cuter version. EVER.
Yeah, and my word verification below? "Quisper" Sounds like a mix between a sqeeze and a whisper. Seriously.
Have a good week, Sonja!
that is way way way too cute! i love it! i can't get over how cute that girl is. or any of your children for that matter...
That is so cute! I love it! What a sweetie!
Awww, so so sweet. Thanks for sharing a bit of joy with us today. :D
Anna is so big! I love the video.. now I'll have to find out the real words!
I can't wait until you come here to Wisconsin!
that is the cutest thing i've seen all day! adorable. i have two friends from west virginia and they both say that song is about the only thing most people know about their state.
That was adorable. Anna, you have such a beautiful voice. I like the lyric changes.
The true depth of a musician is heard when the artist can gracefully change keys throughout the song. Anna has mastered this.
She is so beautiful!! Does the phrase, "Fullness of Joy" sound familiar to you??!!
So it looks like she really will be left handed.
I'll be showing Miss Anna's musical debut to all my friends at work.
The Chunky Roads cuteness contest must surely go to Anna. Elise wins the Country Roads cuteness contest though.
Does Mika like this song too? :)
I do not think there is a cuter way to sing that song. Good job Anna!
Post a Comment