These two people, to be specific.
"Who are these two people?" I hear you ask.
"And why is this picture such poor quality?"
Well, here we are as the most of you know us twelve years later, after the genius invention of digital cameras and Photoshop.

I said twelve years people. Eeek!
And alright, this picture isn't the best quality either,
but my darling 7 year old took it for us today.

I said twelve years people. Eeek!
And alright, this picture isn't the best quality either,
but my darling 7 year old took it for us today.
I wrote about our first date here,
in case you're curious to how this whole thing started.
Sometimes I can't believe how much time has gone by.
Here we are in the thick of things.
We are raising four kids who are getting bigger and bigger all the time.
We are working hard to provide for them and are so busy with everyday things.
Love isn't rootbeer and roses anymore.
It's a gentle touch on the hand.
It's a hand full of wild flowers picked at the last minute.
It's staying up late with a sick child so someone else can sleep.
It's not buying new shoes so someone else can buy new shoes.
It's forgiveness and compromise.
It's laughing with Bob Hope.
It's encouraging again and again.
It's kindness even when it's tough to be kind.
It's talking for hours about a book that we read together
or a show that we saw together.
It's supporting one another in church callings.
It's praying for each other and with each other.
All these little acts of love speak louder to me than anything else could.
I love being married.
I love who I am married to.
I am the luckiest girl in the world.
in case you're curious to how this whole thing started.
Sometimes I can't believe how much time has gone by.
Here we are in the thick of things.
We are raising four kids who are getting bigger and bigger all the time.
We are working hard to provide for them and are so busy with everyday things.
Love isn't rootbeer and roses anymore.
It's a gentle touch on the hand.
It's a hand full of wild flowers picked at the last minute.
It's staying up late with a sick child so someone else can sleep.
It's not buying new shoes so someone else can buy new shoes.
It's forgiveness and compromise.
It's laughing with Bob Hope.
It's encouraging again and again.
It's kindness even when it's tough to be kind.
It's talking for hours about a book that we read together
or a show that we saw together.
It's supporting one another in church callings.
It's praying for each other and with each other.
All these little acts of love speak louder to me than anything else could.
I love being married.
I love who I am married to.
I am the luckiest girl in the world.

10 comments:
Happy Anniversary Sonja!! You two look so great, I love those pictures.
Congrats on another anniversary!!! It's so nice to have found "the one" isn't it? I'm still in awe everyday that my husband chose me to marry and live his life with.
Love the pictures! You guys haven't changed all that much. =)
Happy Anniversary!
I got goosebumps...what a darling couple you make! Happy Anniversary and here's to many more!
I hope you had a Happy Anniversary! You two haven't changed much.... except the four kids that is:)
Happy Anniversary! You are so cute haven't changed much in 12 years!
Outstanding post! Great pictures!
Good News: Happy Anniversary
Bad News: I'm the only other person to kiss your husband.
I love that poem. Happy Anniversary.
Happy anniversary!
He's a pretty lucky guy, too!
Post a Comment