Elise was sick today with a sore throat and fever. So she and I stayed home from church. While we were having our own Primary she looked up at me. I had to run and get my camera because the lighting was so good and she had this sweet, peaceful expression. She was exceptionally compliant so I seized the opportunity to take lots of pictures.
Oh Sonja, I love your children! She is so beautiful. Henrik had a fever and soar throat last weekend. It was bad. He's all better now, just thought it was funny that it sounds like the same sickness.
I wished I looked so great when I'm sick! I love that you find such great opportunities to snap shots. I'm sure that is what you call amazing talent. Elise looks beautiful!
6 comments:
Beautiful! I particularly like the last one.
Those pictures are stunning! The last one is fierce(not to sound too dramatic, but it is soul piercing). What an amazing young lady!
Oh Sonja, I love your children! She is so beautiful. Henrik had a fever and soar throat last weekend. It was bad. He's all better now, just thought it was funny that it sounds like the same sickness.
Beautiful shots. I love Elise's new haircut!
I wished I looked so great when I'm sick! I love that you find such great opportunities to snap shots. I'm sure that is what you call amazing talent. Elise looks beautiful!
Elise is so pretty! What genuine expressions. She looks so innocent and sweet. Adults can't look like that. Keep taking pictures!
Post a Comment