

We went to school:




The kids learn to write their names in the desseret alphabet


We loved the animals, especially the ponies.



The train ride was fun! The view was incredible.


The guide at this exhibit said he caught a rattle snake in the tent that day.


We made these neat arrow-head necklaces.

We learned about pioneer life.



We saw a beloved primary teacher.

We found our dream house. This is Brigham Young's "Forrest House." He never actually lived in it, but he visited often.

We ended with ice cream. We're so thankful for ice cream in 95 degree weather.
3 comments:
What fun. I have only been during winter when there is very little to see, and not much at all to do.
I'm jealous. I want to take my children there so bad! I remember going as a little girl and totally loving it.
What fun!!!!!
We love Heritage Park. When we were there on our last visit, we almost stepped on a rattlesnake on the path. Steve then felt the need to get as close as he could to it - claiming it was just a baby. I observed this from 50 feet down the wooden sidewalk - which I considered safe.
It looked like a beautiful day!
Post a Comment